Problems with Other Pharmacies
- Patients don’t fill prescriptions due to high out of pocket costs
- Prescriptions aren’t filled in a timely manner
- Missed surgery dates
- Multiple, time consuming phone calls from many different pharmacies
- Extra work on the ophthamologist’s staff to keep up with coupons and rebate offers for brand name eye drops
- Prescriptions changed by the pharmacy, sometimes without informing the ophthamologist’s staff of the changes
Solutions Offered by Apex Pharmacy’s Ophthamology Program
- Apex Pharmacy’s program provides a seamless transition from appointment to surgery date
- Surgery coordinator sends prescriptions to Apex via fax or e-script
- Surgery coordinator provides patient with a hand out sheet to introduce Apex and inform patient of the process
- Apex’s friendly, knowledgeable staff contacts the patient at least two weeks prior to surgery
- Apex stays abreast of all coupons and rebate offers through its network of pharmaceutical companies Apex inform the patient of any co-pays or costs
- Apex explains the proper way to use each medication directly to the patient and ensures the patient understands
- Medication are shipped to the patient’s doorstep at no extra charge
- The ophthalmologist can issue standing orders to Apex to eliminate time consuming phone calls to the ophthamologist’s staff
Patients receive their medications on time and at the lowest possible cost. Patients also have direct access to a dedicated pharmacy staff that specialize in medications used for eye surgeries.
YOU CAN START TODAY!
Contact Jeff at (304) 552-1591 or David at (304) 712-0091
Your physician recommends Apex Pharmacy so that you receive your medications on time, and at the lowest possible cost to you. Apex has a dedicated group of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff – always just a phone call away.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- The friendly, knowledgeable staff at Apex Pharmacy will contact you at least two weeks prior to your surgery
- The proper use of the prescriptions written by your doctor will be explained in detail
- Apex Pharmacy will work with your insurance company and inform you of any co-payments or deductibles
- All medications will be shipped directly to your doorstep at no additional cost
- Please direct any questions regarding your prescriptions to the staff at Apex Pharmacy