Patient Rights & Responisbilities
1. The patient has the right to the confidentiality and privacy of all information contained in the client/patient record and of Protected Health Information (PHI}. All PHI shall be shared and maintained and oniy disclosed in accordance with the organization’s policy and procedure, state and federal laws.
2. The patient shall have the right to speak with the Pharmacist if requested.
3. The patient has the right to have one’s property and person treated with respect, consideration, and recognition of client/patient dignity and individuality.
4. The patient has the right to be free from mistreatment, neglect, or verbat mental: sexual, and physical abuse, induding injuries of unknown source, and misappropriation of client/patient property.
5. The patient has the right to voice grievances/complaints without restraint, interference, coercion, discrimination, or reprisal. All reoorted 2rievances/comolaints wili be ful!v investi2ated.
6. The patient has the right to receive appropriate care without discrimination in accordance with physicians orders: as applicable, and be informed of any financial benefits when referred to an organization.
1. The patient/caregiver shall provide accurate clinical and contact information necessary.
2. The patient/caregiver shall submit proper documentation/forms necessary.